Rates & Policies
- Please check availability for latest nightly rates online
- Special rates are available online
- Reservations REQUIRED
- Check-in 3:00pm/Check-out 11:00am
- Key coded lock boxes allow easy check-in/check-out process
- Pets Allowed – A $25-$50 nightly fee is added to your reservation when you inform us that you are bringing your pet(s)
- $25/night covers up to two dogs
- $50/night covers 3-4 dogs
- The maximum pet allowance is 4 per cabin
- No Pet fee added to your reservation indicates the person making reservation did not notify Crooked River Cabins that a pet will be in the cabin and can incur a $100/day
- Pets are not allowed on the beds or furniture
- No smoking inside the cabins
- A $100 deposit is required at time of booking by credit card
- Cancellations made 15 days or more prior to arrival (30 days for holidays) – Deposit will be kept & remainder will be refunded
- Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival (30 days for holidays) – No Refund
- NO-SHOWS OR CANCELLATIONS MADE ON DAY OF ARRIVAL WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE RENTAL.
- Cancellations require email notification from email listed at time of reservation
- Weather is not a valid option for cancellation unless stated by National Weather Service or State Government authorities
You are welcome to bring your own horses and ATVs. Horses must have a negative coggins test. Guided horse back tours are available. No campers or RV’s allowed.
Mandatory Incidental FEE:
A mandatory incidental service fee of $100 is included with each reservation and covers area emergency services, trash pick-up, supplies left in cabin, minor accidental wear and tear. (Damage to sheets/towels by body massage oils or lotions are excluded).
Any damages beyond this description to cabin, cabin contents, or cabin property are not covered and guests are liable for damages. Accidental Damage Defined: An unexpected and undesirable event resulting in damage or harm to an item in the cabin or an unforeseen incident.
Lost or Forgotten Items:
Items (non-perishable) found in the cabin after your departure are kept for one week. If we have not received a call or email from you about your items, they are donated to the local charities. We will mail your items back to you for the cost of total postage plus $25 handling fee.
From BROKEN BOW – the intersection of Highways 3, 70 and 259
(Pruett’s Grocery store on the southeast corner.)
Take Hwy 259 North
As you are driving north, you’ll notice the primary entrances to Beavers Bend State Park and Broken Bow Lake. First will be 259A – South Entrance to Beavers Bend; then 259A-North Entrance to Beavers Bend and the dam; then Stevens Gap Road to the marina and Lakeview Lodge. You will pass Girls Gone Wine on the right and up the road the Beavers Bend Golf sign. CONTINUE NORTH on 259 Turn Left onto Hwy 144, (Followed the Blue Kiamichi Medical Center Signs) travel about 1.6 miles to the town of Bethel, take a sharp right around the Blake’s General Store, you’ll travel north about 1.2 miles and will cross 2 twin bridges, next Turn Left on Battiest Rd – travel 5.5 miles to the town of Battiest – you will see the school yard on the right.
If you cannot find our cabins call: 479-244-0716 for Crooked River Cabins or visit Sullivan’s Market on Main for directions between 7 am and 8 pm everyday or call 580-241-5232.